रविवार, 23 फ़रवरी 2020

'Good boxers avoid blows from touching' श्री नवनीहरण मुखोपाध्याय के पत्र : (29-30)

[29] 
Registered Office:
Bhuban Bhavan
P.O. Balaram Dharma Sopan
Khardah, North 24-Parganas (W.B)
Pin Code 743121
21 May 1992 
My dear Bijay, 
                          I have received both the letters from you dated 3.5.92 one official and the other personal .Not being well disposed. I did not move out during the first three months of the year, but from April there is flood of programmes and I have been continually moving . So, there is a little delay in replying to your letters which I got on my return from a tour of North Bengal. 
                    
                     I came to know about your accident and also got your news over telephone. Do you think it was possible that you would die ? No. So, I am not at all surprised to know that you were saved miraculously. It was not a 'miracle, as it does not happen'- Swamiji said. It was merely a matter of course. 
                
                    Certainly I would like to here from you about the incident personally when we meet. Certainly you have things to do and you will do them. So, even if you want, you will not be allowed to leave the field. 
                     
            I will hear from you also the incident in the camp where certain remarks by some campers hurt your sentiments. Don't take such encounters seriously. It is better to forget such things. Because, pondering on things like that engages  the mind and takes it away from things you should concentrate upon. 
                  
         Of course when we meet , remember to tell me the details so that I can advise you something. Blows always come from the world and we have to be good boxers and avoid all the blows from touching us. I will try to tell you something on the Discipleship of Ajoy when we meet. 
             
              I am glad that the small difficulties you were facing from your family have now gone away and all are cooperating .
                           
               I have got the report on the new committee etc. In the report it was stated that J..... had resigned from the Secretaryship and also from membership and that is why I asked your Secretary to let me know the reason. Instead of doing that he asked J.......  to explain. So, J....  wrote a letter to me in a mystic language and that does not actually explain the situation . 
        
              I think that he never resigned from the membership of the unit. It seems to be corroborated from what he has written . He seems to be very much with the movement and sincerely desires to do as much as possible on his part.  
                       
                It is very good that you are happy with the new committee and with the new spirit with which the work is being carried on with the Study Circle being held twice a week and many new faces are getting interest in the quiz.
              
               The report on the activities , I think , you should submit in English so that others working here can prepare the reports suitably for 'Vivek-Jivan' . All are not conversant with Hindi. 
              
                    It is good that 15 to 35 youths are attending .The way in which you are placing the questions is very good. You, Satish , and others should exert yours life much more to see that you can bring about a real change and inspire the youths to take up the ideas of Swami Vivekananda. I am happy to learn that Kevatji is taking good interest, but I don't think I will be able to write him separately     
                        
                I note that Rajat has gone to Delhi for studies, but left four of his like to work in the unit. Why don't you ask Rajat to attend the study circle in Delhi, if possible? I don't know where he resides ? The study circle is held in the house of Sri Ramdhan Das, Z-17 House Khas, New Delhi -16. It sits every Sunday in the afternoon .I don't know the exact time. He can meet Mr. Das any day and know the details.  
             
            Pramod attended the OTC and we could know why you could not come. Pramod again came to Calcutta yesterday and will be with us at the Midnapur District -level Camp 22nd to 24 th of May. 
           
            About a visit to Jhumritelaiya , I will take a decision only when you send a concrete proposal. 
                 
               Glad to know that the parents of R......  came to you and they intended to read Swami Vivekananda. 

With love and blessings for a long and active life in Swamiji's service.




Yours affectionately
   Nabaniharan Mukhopadhyay 

                                                                                
Sri Bijoy Singh 
Tara Plastics 
Post Box No. 62
Jhumritelaiya- 825 409 
Koderma , E.R ( Bihar) 
---------------------------- 
[30] 
                                                                                          Registered Office:
Bhuban Bhavan
P.O. Balaram Dharma Sopan
Khardah, North 24-Parganas (W.B)
Pin Code 743121
30 June 1992
 Reference No : VYM/92-93/ 190

My dear Bijay, 
                          I was glad to receive a detailed report about the new study circle started at Janibigha in Gaya district. I have replied with as much details as possible . But you have to keep contact with them and see that they get the proper guidance. 
                         It seems from their report that they are very sincere and have in the meantime understood in essence the message of Swami Vivekananda.
                        Orientation of Swamiji's message as it obtaining in the Mahamandal plan should be made clear to them. They are a hundred kilometers off. So, it may be difficult for them to come to Jhumritelaiya often. 
           I think , at intervals you may visit their study circle and encourage them suitably. I expect , they will attend the State-level camp in a large number. 
          
With love 
   Yours affectionately 
 Nabaniharan Mukhopadhyay 

P.S. Hope you have received the notice for OTC to be held on 18-19 July at Andul-Mouri.  
        N.M.
-------------------------------

                                                                                    











   








  



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: