गुरुवार, 5 मार्च 2020

श्री नवनीहरण मुखोपाध्याय के पत्र : (57 -58) 'Contact the Maharaj at Varanasi and Gunjan '

[57] 
Date-12/4/98
My dear Bijay, 

                          I talked to you on phone and discussed all matters in your last letter. I enclose a copy of the last concession letter for " Vivek-Jivan" postage.  See if it can help you as suggested by your Post Master. Report position as you come to know. 

             With blessings 
Yours affectionately

Nabanida.
-------------------------------------
[58]
Bhuban Bhavan,
P.O. Balaram Dharma Sopan.
Khardah, North 24-Parganas (W.B)
Pin Code 743121
2 June 1998 
My dear Bijay, 
                             Hope everything is fine about you there. I went to Indore and came back. In the Sarada Nari Sangathan Camp one girl came from Jani Bigha with a boy. It is very encouraging to see their interest in the work.  

                     Now I have got a letter from Azamgarh. I don't know from where they have come to know about Mahamandal, but they are very-eager to start the work in their village. I have advised him to contact you                       

                      You may also write to them immediately and ask them to meet you at Jhumri Telaiya or you may visit them and explain to them how to go about starting a center. I give below their address. What happens after they contact  you please let me know. This letter may be acknowledged just stating that you are taking action. 

                      Did you do anything to contact the Maharaj at Varanasi about the proposal to do something there in line with the Mahamandal ? They asked you to contact and go there. 

                          I am getting Hindi 'Vivek-Jivan.' I sent the papers are: postal concession. I don't know whether  you got the papers and what you have so far done in the matter. 
                          
                         With love and blessings 
Yours Affectionately, 

Nabanida.
आजमगढ़ के लड़के का पता : 
श्री प्रभात कुमार गुंजन 
आदर्श ग्रामीण पुस्तकालय 
आजमगढ़,
पो : संजडीहा 
जिला-  गया
बिहार - 824  217  
----------------------------------------- 











कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: